Saturday, September 18, 2010

Movin' On Up

I do have another post in the works that might make it on here sometime tonight but I've been a little preoccupied because, drum roll please... I'm moving to Boston! That's right, I'm getting out of good ol' VA and heading up North. It's all kind of happened with in the past few days so that's why I haven't been posting that much. I've been apartment hunting and trying to find out as much as I can about Boston because, well, I've never actually been there. Now I know you must be thinking I'm crazy for just picking up and moving to a completely new city but I have my reasons. I do have some great friends up there, one of which I will be living with, and I also was offered a paid internship that sounds totally rad (more on that once it starts!) and I need a good adventure in my life right about now! I still am finding it a little hard to believe that it's happening, usually I get grand plans in my head but they only stay there for about a day before I'm on to something new. But I'm making it happen! It's going to be scary and different but I think (I hope!) I'm ready for it. Well, ready or not it's happening, I'll be up there within the next couple of weeks, so I think that means a brief break on the blogging. No worries though I'll be back as soon as I get a chance to breathe. 


May X never mark just one spot!

Kim

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Whoaaa... congrats!

Kim Davies said...

Thanks!

Brandon H. said...

I'm so excited for you! Upward and onward!

Jessie-Lee said...

I am so glad you started a blog when you did! It is going to be perfect! Oh and don't be offended I'm going to be living vicariously through you for quite some time. Yay Kim!